Maine Coastal Program's 11/22/16 response to Friends of Penobscot Bay's FOAA re Aquaventus/Volturnus
request was for "Public records in custody of you or your staff dating from April 1, 2016 to November 14, 2016 that pertain to the Maine Aquaventus /Volturnus floating ocean wind turbines project, slated to occupy the Maine Offshore Wind Test Center. (FOPB letter is page 34)
Much ado about trying to tweak the rules to make the state offshore wind test center into a permanent windpower site - which it certainly was not intended to be!
A bit of groaning about opposition from Protect Monhegan folks
FOAA Part One Pages 1-12 PDF Articles sent to each other
FOAA Part 2 Pages 13-34 PDF Emails between the people listed below
People and email addresses used within the FOAA'd material:
Kathleen Leyden <Kathleen.Leyden@maine.gov> Dir Maine Coastal Prog (MCP)
Mark Bergeron <Mark.Bergeron@maine.gov> Dir DEP Bureau of Lands
Robert G. Marvinney <Robert.G.Marvinney@maine.gov> ME Geologic Survey
Patrick C. Woodcock <Patrick.C.Woodcock@maine.gov> Governor's Energy Office
Meredith Mendelson <Meredith.Mendelson@maine.gov> DMR Deputy Commissioner
Philip deMaynadier <Phillip.deMaynadier@maine.gov
> DIFW Coordinator
Todd Burrowes <Todd.Burrowes@maine.gov> MCP federal consistency reviewer
Peggy Bensinger <Peggy.Bensinger@maine.gov> MDEP's Asst AG
Matthew Nixon <Matthew.E.Nixon@maine.gov> MCP GIS & Ocean Planning
* Barbara Hitchcock <email@example.com> Monhegan residen,t Hitchcock House
* Laura T Singer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Monhegan Resident
* Beth Nagusky <email@example.com> Lake Erie Energy Development. Former head ME Governor's Energy Office- Baldacci
* Val Stori <firstname.lastname@example.org> Clean Energy Group, http://www.cleanegroup.
* Info@windindustry.com "Website for the windindustry"